- My wife will not admit her affair 4yrs ago even though she got an STD; how do I get past this?
- What do I need to do after my 7yo grandson said his mother chokes him?
- Women In the Battle was awesome, but I am still struggling with my husband’s affairs.
- My male and female flat mates are freely having sex; how do I stay strong while I am in Hungary?
- How do I fight the power of voodoo that someone practiced on me?
This is the Healing is a Choice Workshop testimony Steve read on the radio today –
Before this weekend, I had hit a wall and did not know why I was stuck in chronic depression, anxiety, and outbursts of anger. I was tired of trying without getting anywhere. I wanted to have something big come into my life to help me make big changes for the better. This weekend has been “something Big” to get me unstuck from a long pattern of isolation and unhealthy thinking. It has been a plunge into both truth and emotional safety to figure out and receive God’s grace and love, which changes everything. I leave here with decision and clarity, hope and God’s acceptance, and a plan for the next choices I will make that are life-giving. – Emily