- Interview with Molly about tv.newlife.com
- As I get older, how can I be sure I am going to heaven?
- I caught my husband in emotional affairs and watching porn; should I insist on counseling or separate?
- Can I love and hate my ex-boyfriend at the same time?
- How can I stop constant worry and anxiety from wreaking havoc in my life?
New Life Live Show Notes
New Life Live show notes give you access to the show archives. Listen to a New Live Live show from a particular date, as well as view the hosts, topics and resources.
- Is it OK for my wife to use porn?
- My husband doesn’t want me to be friends with his Facebook friends; is that wrong?
- I planned to go on dates with 25 women, but I really like the first one; should I stop?
- How can I confront my 17yo daughter about smoking pot?
- Why don’t I crave sex after 14yrs of marriage?
- Should I talk to my dad about a family member abusing me when I was a child?
- My atheist son-in-law lives with us and gets angry if we witness to his son; is there a way to witness to both of them?
- I was diagnosed with OCD, is there a way to treat the skin-picking and hair-pulling without drugs?
- My friends are telling me not to hold on to my marriage after 4yrs of separation; should I?
- Thank you for helping me stand up to my mom!
- Is it time to stop helping my 26yo daughter who is in drug rehab again?
- My husband received a scholarship to go to Every Man’s Battle and it changed his life!
- Should my 23yo addict grandson stay with me while in transition to rehab for cocaine?
- I argued with my 18yo son and scratched him; how do I control my anger?
- How do I submit to a husband who doesn’t know how to be the leader in our home?
- I want to challenge someone to match my gift of $250.
- How can I help my ex sister-in-law who jumps from guy to guy?
- My new wife struggles with weight; how can I encourage her?
- What is an enabler? How do you enable someone?
- Is it possible for me to forgive my mother for telling a horrible lie about me?
- I always like to know what my kids are doing; how do I let my 19yo go?
- How can I meet expectations of a demanding boss?
- I suspect my husband is using porn; what boundaries should I put in place?
- My bipolar daughter cut me out of her life; is there anything I can do?
- What boundaries do I put in place for my 23yo alcoholic son who is rude to me like his dad?
- How can I forgive myself for not living up to the expectations of my clients?
- I am separated from my new husband who manufactures meth and is an addict; how can I deal with him and his codependent mother?
- Should I accept my dad’s explanation that he didn’t know his actions hurt my feelings?
- What can I do to rescue a psychotic friend whose caretaker won’t admit her into the hospital?
- How do I break the cycle of fear from my abusive mother?
- I was forced to marry my cousin and no one will help me heal from the abuse.
- My boyfriend has a porn issue; should I move on even though we are compatible?
- We have been married 13yrs; a 19yo girl called my husband and said she is his daughter; what is the best way to handle this?
- What can I do to help my 26yo daughter who lives on her own with ADD and anxiety?
Topics: Birth Parents, Divorce, Blended Families, Alcoholics
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, and Guest Host Roland Warren, author of Bad Dads of the Bible: 8 Mistakes Every Good Dad Can Avoid
- What is the best way to contact my birth dad for the first time?
- My husband’s ex-wife is turning the kids against him; what can I do?
- How can I get peace to walk away from a husband who drinks too much?
You have probably been hearing about New Life TV for a few weeks now. We talk about it on the radio all the time and you have most likely seen the branding all over our website. But have you wondered what it is we do through this channel and how it is changing and transforming lives? Watch this short video to find out more . . .
- I am in recovery for sexual addiction and same sex attraction; how can I stop feeling discouraged?
- My friend’s 8yo son molested a child and I know there is better help for him than what they are getting.
- How do I decide to end my separation–or marriage–to a husband who is a sex addict?
- Is my prayer life affected because I am in conflict with my son who denied access to my grandkids?
- What is the best way to handle my 10yo daughter and her fear of throwing up (emetophobia)?