You don’t need a pencil; you just need to be honest with yourself. Answer yes or no to the following questions:
- Do you lock on when an attractive women comes near you?
- Do you masturbate to images of other women?
- Have you found your wife to be less sexually satisfying?
- Are you holding a grudge against your wife…a grudge that gives you a sense of entitlement?
- Do you seek out sexually arousing articles or photo spreads in newspapers or magazines?
- Do you have a private place or secret compartment that you keep hidden from your wife?
- Do you look forward to going away on a business trip?
- Do you have behaviors that you can’t share with your wife?
- Do you frequent porn-related sites online?
- Do you watch movies or sexy videos for gratification?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, you’re lurking at the door of sexual addiction. You’re inside that door if you can answer yes to the following questions:
- Do you watch pay-per-view sexually explicit TV channels?
- Do you watch or purchase porn online or in print?
- Do you rent adult movies?
- Do you watch strippers or nude dancing?
- Do you call 900# to have phone sex?
- Do you practice voyeurism?
If you said yes to the last six questions, you very well could be sexually addicted. When Titus 2:3 admonishes against being “addicted to much wine,” the Greek word used for “addicted” means to be bought into bondage, much like a slave. If you think you’re a slave to your sexual passions, then you need to get help for your addiction by calling 800-639-5433 and ask about the Every Man’s Battle workshop.
Attend Every Man’s Battle Weekend. Call today 800-639-5433