Why you should attend!
VIDEO: An invitation from Steve Arterburn
Does your weight define your happiness, your self-worth, your interaction with others? Have you tried diet programs and experienced the joy of making progress and the shameful defeat of gaining back the weight, plus more? Are you ready to get to the bottom of your inability to lose weight and keep it off? If you’re ready to achieve a permanent “state of weightlessness” and put the foundation for success in place in your life, this workshop is for you.
For more information, please call 800-639-5433 or visit our FAQ page.
What to expect:
During the workshop you will be immersed in an intensive program of education, training, and counseling, all designed to address not only the physical issues of overeating, but also the emotional, mental, and often-missed spiritual factors related to weight loss. You will receive:
- 7 one-hour teaching sessions by Stephen Arterburn
- 6 ninety-minute small group process sessions led by a licensed Christian counselor
- 2 morning workout sessions designed to encourage you to push your personal limit and help you experience that change is really possible.
- And much more!
Did you miss the last workshop?
If you missed our LIFL workshop in January, here are some steps you can take to begin living a more healthy lifestyle, and take off some extra weight in the process:
- Read Lose It For Life, which includes a workbook and weight loss plan recipes
- Start a Lose It For Life group
- Watch the free videos and work out regularly with Faithful Workouts, led by Michelle Spadafora
Did you attend our 2015 LIFL workshop in January?