- How do I forgive the family friend who molested my daughters?
- My wife had an affair 2yrs ago; how do I forgive the other man?
- Am I unable to make eye contact with others because my dad berated me?
- How do I approach my 18yo daughter about her birth control pills?
- Should I divorce my pastor husband because he won’t go to counseling?
This is the Healing is a Choice testimony Steve read on the radio today:
Before coming to this weekend I needed to understand the grief from my father’s death 13 years ago. I needed God’s direction on whether I should reconcile with my alcoholic ex-husband of 27 years marriage, and guilt for my unfaithfulness towards end of marriage. This weekend has been freeing from my guilt of leaving my marriage, and helping me forgive my husband but knowing what to require for reconciliation. I am leaving this workshop feeling God’s forgiveness anew, and with a fresh look and attitude at what has happened in my life and what to look forward to. – Colleen