- My dad is a porn addict; how do I bring up the subject so he can get help?
- Do I have commitment issues after dating for 4yrs?
- What is a realistic compromise between waiting for my dream job or taking any job?
- How can I grieve that my 15yo daughter’s brain injury is in decline?
- Comment: The man who couldn’t love his teen daughter needs to read about the five love languages.
- Your advice that we all need grace from people touched a nerve; why is that so tough for me?
This is the Every Man’s Battle testimony Steve read on the radio today:
When I arrived Friday a feeling of hopelessness and fear filled me, not believing that I would ever become the man I have always truly wanted to be. I used my addiction as an easy scapegoat to escape the reality that I would truly never accomplish becoming worthy of respect. Two days later, I am now fully in my reality of who I am. I am finally real. Thank you guys so much! My battle is not over, and to be honest, I don’t think the battle will ever end, but now I have an army. Now I have weapons. Now I have a reason to actually fight back and not escape reality. Now I have the greatest leader commanding my heart – my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! There is no way that I can think to repay everyone here for the help they have provided me, but rest assured that when we get up to heaven and meet our perfect general, I will pay all of you back. – Peter