New Life Live: April 8, 2014
Topics: Sexual Addiction, Homosexuality, Parenting, Separation, Grandparenting, Adult Children, Forgiveness, Anxiety
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop
- I am in recovery for sexual addiction and same sex attraction; how can I stop feeling discouraged?
- My friend’s 8yo son molested a child and I know there is better help for him than what they are getting.
- How do I decide to end my separation–or marriage–to a husband who is a sex addict?
- Is my prayer life affected because I am in conflict with my son who denied access to my grandkids?
- What is the best way to handle my 10yo daughter and her fear of throwing up (emetophobia)?
Book of Life Recovery
Life Recovery Bible
Walking Into Walls
Healing Is a Choice
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |