- I caught my 7yo daughter searching for “naked people” on the internet; what should I do?
- How can I assess my boyfriend’s potential to be a spiritual leader?
- My father shot himself in front of me; how do I forgive him for abusing us and move on?
- Should I ask my 21yo son to leave since he has a pattern of disrupting our family?
- My brother is marrying a non-Christian; should I be his best man despite my concerns?
Preparing Your Daughter for Every Woman’s Battle (not available from New Life)
Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers
Forgiving the Unforgivable
Every Man’s Bible
7 Minute Marriage Solution Devotional Bible
This is the We Dared, 30-Day Challenge testimony read on the radio today:
946 days ago I was on my way home from EMB . I wasn’t sure how my life, or marriage was going to turn out. But I knew it would be better than it had been. In just a couple days I learned more about myself than I could ever imagine. It has not been a easy road. It has been filled with many victories and also failures. Using the knowledge I learned and my SVG Brothers to lean on during rough times I have developed into a much better husband and father.
For a long time I have felt that I need to give back, and help other men escape the bondage of sexual immorality . Then you came out with the WeDared 30-Day challenge. I knew when I first heard Steve talk about it , that I could do something with this. And I have ! A couple weeks ago I got up in front of my church congregation. I shared some stats , and part of my testimony. Then I challenged every man there, and asked them to to challenge men they knew to also accept the dare. I’ve never been more nervous . But it has been worth it. Since then I have had a few men come to me , and shared that they have been struggling for years. So thank you for all you do!! You are helping broken men become the hands and feet of Jesus!