New Life Live: August 9, 2013
Topics: Grief, Getting Unstuck, Marriage, Shame, ADD
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. John Townsend, Dr. Sheri Denham
- How much time does a man need to grieve his wife’s death before you date him?
- I need to get unstuck from grieving my divorce and father’s death.
- How can I get my disrespectful husband to a New Life Weekend?
- As a counseling student, how do I deal with my own struggle with shame?
- How can I encourage my husband to get help for his ADD?
Is This The One
How We Love
Hiding From Love
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |