New Life Live: December 19, 2013
Topics: Drug Addiction, Depression, Forgiveness, Verbal Abuse, Divorce, Adult Children
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- Should I let my brother move in with me after his divorce? He uses drugs.
- Is there a way to offset depression every time I get bronchitis?
- How can I socialize with people who oppose the way I vote?
- Am I holding myself back from God using me because of my sinful past?
- Is it OK to divorce my mentally and verbally abusive husband?
- Can I date if I can’t afford to divorce my wife who left me 7yrs ago for another man?
- What else can I do to help my 31yo daughter stay clean and sober?
Life Recovery Bible
You Are What You Think
Secrets Women Keep
7 Minute Marriage Solution
Healing Is a Choice
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |