- While my daughter-in-law is in alcohol treatment, how do I deal with my 7 grandkids?
- It bothers me on the last call that you said the husband “allowed” his wife to be an alcoholic.
- How can I deal with same sex attraction after being sexually abused as a child?
- I lost my dad last month; why am I now so angry with my husband?
- How do I stop my lustful thoughts as a single man?
- My husband took a break and separated; how do I win him back?
Before coming to this workshop I had been working to start the restoration part after my husband’s infidelity. I was having trouble expressing my feelings and concerns to my husband. I will not have any problems with that now. I had been so disconnected for years that it was so refreshing to be open with the women in my group. I was affirmed by Sheri’s teaching. I leave here with a new attitude and a peaceful spirit. I know that I am a “warrior princess” and I can effectively handle whatever comes up with God by my side. I encourage every woman dealing with infidelity to sign up for this workshop immediately. Open your heart and see God move. – Denise