Topics: Enabler, Codependency, Avoider, Marriage, Sexual Abuse, Anger, Blended Family, Adult Children
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, and Guest Host Dr. Curt Rouanzoin who trains therapists in the EMDR method
- Comment: I was an enabler and there is hope!
- Our marital counselor advised there is no hope for my emotionally closed husband unless he deals with his family of origin.
- My husband wants his freedom and filed for divorce; can we make this marriage work?
- How can I stop triggering my anger after being sexually abused as a child?
- The relationship between my wife and her 23yo daughter is affecting our marriage; what should I do?