New Life Live: February 20, 2014
Topics: Counseling, Divorce, Parenting, Marriage, Christian Walk, Friendships, Guilt, Getting Unstuck, Suicide
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- My wife wants a secular counselor for our 10yo son; how can I convince her a Christian would be best?
- Should I force my 20yo college son to study in Europe for 5wks, or would that be damaging?
- How can I connect with my husband who is 26yrs older? We have young kids.
- I still can’t trust my husband after I forgave him for his unfaithfulness.
- What is God’s purpose in going blind and then stepping down as pastor?
- How can I get more people to like me?
- Do I have survivor’s guilt after my sister committed suicide and my mom shared her emotional burdens?
Forgiving the Unforgivable
Rethink How You Think
How We Love Our Kids
7 Minute Marriage Solution
Life Recovery Workbook
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |