- How do we rebuild a relationship with our bipolar daughter without involving her wife?
- I still have panic attacks after being treated for PTSD; what more can I do?
- My heart won’t let go of my alcoholic husband who now has legal problems.
- How do I tell my friend she needs help with her cleanliness?
- My husband’s drug addiction has ruined our marriage; is it time to divorce?
This is the Every Man’s Battle testimony Steve read on the radio today:
I am a single guy of 36 and became aware of EMB through New Life’s daily radio show. I have stumbled upon it by chance on a cross-country drive a few months back. All I can say is “Thank You.” For many months – years, in fact, I had felt myself slipping into a pit of despair, shame, guilt, and condemnation. I felt there was no escape. Circumstance upon circumstance and failed relationship after failed relationship compounded upon one another to create a feeling of worthlessness and failure. This weekend helped me to connect dots that I previously couldn’t connect. It gave me insight into areas of my past that helped me make sense of my present and what has led me to this point. It has given me hope for the future and has provided me with a “jumping off point” for a life of fulfillment in the Lord. Thank you New Life for your ministry and for providing a doorway to a “new and better life.” God Bless You. – Vincent