Topics: Dating, Self Worth, Marriage, Sexual Integrity, Affairs, Aging Parents, Friendship, Sexual Abuse, Parenting, Brain Issues
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. John Townsend, Dr. Dave Stoop
- I feel like a puppet because a man pays for everything for me; how do I end things?
- How do I stop my husband from spending time with another woman?
- Is it OK to go against my elderly mother’s desire to seek faith healing and refuse medication?
- How do I become a better friend to someone who is diagnosed with borderline personality disorder?
- My father-in-law sexually abused his nieces; do I allow him to be with our kids?
- Bad things keep happening to me; is it PTSD or demonic?
God Will Make a Way (not available from New Life)
Boundaries in Marriage
NIV Spiritual Renewal Study Bible
How We Grow (not available from New Life)
Should Married People Have Friends of the Opposite Sex? from tv.newlife.com
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.