- How can I help my adult daughter who has suicidal thoughts?
- My 62yo daughter tells me to stop church because she is a “messenger of God.”
- When my wife becomes disobedient and disrespectful, my response is silence. Is this the best approach?
- Is it medically possible my husband did not give me my STD as he claims? I have not been with anyone else.
- How can I help my 12yo grandson who has Optical Defiant Disorder and is out of control?
This is the Healing is a Choice Workshop testimony that Steve read on the radio today:
Before this workshop I was distracted. I made no time to look back at myself or take care of myself. This weekend has been a revelation of God’s view of my problems and pain, and the grief He has for my hurt and the promise He has for my continued healing. I am leaving the workshop with the promise of healing and the growth to be empowered to seek relations with other members of the body of Christ. – Hanna