Topics: Forgiveness, Gaslighting, Narcissists, Marriage, Fear, Pornography, Parenting, Grief, Christian Walk, Parent Issues, Self Worth
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- My company wants to stop using cash in the cafeteria by implanting a chip in our hand; is that biblical?
- After being raised by critical parents and not measuring up to my sister, I find myself defensive at any criticism.
- Do gaslighting and narcissism go hand in hand?
- How do I get my new wife to go to church with me?
- Is it a problem that my 11yo granddaughter hates being alone?
- My husband of 30yrs does not want to get help for his porn use; what can I do?
- The letter you sent out about grief really spoke to me.
Forgiving our Parents
Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers
7 Minute Marriage Solution
How We Love Our Kids
Worthy of Her Trust
Healing Is a Choice
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.