- My daughter ran off with a married man, and I do not know where she is.
- I attend a megachurch and they are unresponsive to my attempts to get connected; what can I do?
- How do I respond to my small kids telling me they have a new daddy?
- My husband is now in therapy after porn and prostitutes; should I leave him anyway?
- How do I get closer to my adult daughter who loves my money and babysitting but not my advice?
Here is the Women in the Battle workshop testimony that was read on the radio today:
Before attending Women in the Battle, I felt like I was in a slow downward spiral to my death. I felt like I was dying from the inside out. This weekend has been the kick start to me saying goodbye to the old me, my old marriage, and dreams. I can now say hello to a new life with hope and power to ask what I need now and that is ok! This weekend saved my life (physically, emotionally, and spiritually.) – Meredith