From the Archives of New Life Live, This Show Originally Aired January 7, 2004
- How can I get over my anger at having PTSD after my husband shot me 3 times for trying to leave him?
- I am paranoid that my therapist knows things about me that I didn’t tell her; what can I do about it?
- What is the best way to approach family members who never discipline their 3yo when she disrupts our family gatherings?
- How can I learn to love and treat myself better after childhood abuse and many foster homes?
- My 24yo son won’t work and doesn’t think his addiction to internet porn is a problem.
Download the Tip Sheet – Six Steps to Leave Your Baggage in the Past
You Can Do This (option for God Will Make a Way, no longer available from New Life)
How to Have That Difficult Conversation (updated version of Boundaries Face to Face)
Changes That Heal (option for How People Grow)