New Life Live: January 18, 2016
Topics: Siblings, Procrastination, Panic Attacks, Healing, Dating, Grief
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- How can I encourage my siblings to visit our elderly, sick mother?
- Is there a group that would help with my ongoing procrastination issues?
- I am stuck in a cycle of panic attacks and anxiety; how do I break free?
- Should I stop taking my medication if it is not working and just depend on God for my healing?
- Why is it so hard to move on after dating a psychopath for 3yrs?
How To Have That Difficult Conversation
Emotional Freedom Workbook
Rethink How You Think
Healing Is a Choice
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |