New Life Live: January 20, 2017
From the New Life Live! archives, this show originally aired on January 13, 2004
Topics: Christian Walk, Empty Nest, Addictions, Affairs, Forgiveness, Sexual Abuse, Finances, Getting Unstuck
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. John Townsend, Dr. Henry Cloud
- What is God’s plan for my life now that I have an empty nest?
- How do you starve a craving until it dies like it says in Every Woman’s Battle?
- My husband had an affair and thinks it is OK since he did not love me at the time.
- How do I walk through the feelings of being sexually abused as a teen and not get loaded?
- I feel stuck in a marriage where my depressed husband controls the finances and drinks.
Every Woman’s Battle
Changes That Heal
How To Have That Difficult Conversation (updated version of Boundaries Face to Face)
Boundaries in Marriage
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |