New Life Live: January 27, 2016
Topics: Depression, Anxiety, Shame, Pain Meds, Mother Issues, Estrangement, Childhood Issues, Sexual Abuse
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- As a pastor’s wife, what kind of counselor do I need to deal with depression and social anxiety?
- My husband has extreme reactions and gives up; what should I do to help him?
- Why do I feel so guilty and judged for taking Percocet for shoulder pain?
- Comment: I did not want anything to do with my mom and it took 9yrs of her prayers to bring us back together.
- I feel like I am OK; do I really need counseling to heal from being molested as a child?
Emotional Freedom Workbook
Every Man’s Bible
Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers
Secrets Women Keep
Forgiving the Unforgivable
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |