- My girlfriend of 4yrs lied about being with other guys; should I trust her?
- How can I help a female coworker who is in a verbally abusive relationship?
- I hate my mom because I never felt she wanted me; what can I do?
- My 27yo niece is my responsibility after her mother died; how can I advise her now that she is sexually active?
- What is the best to tell my kids under 13yo that Mom and Dad are divorcing?
This is the Every Man’s Battle testimony read on the radio today:
This was the first time in my life that I shared my “secret life” and the first time that I feel that I’m on my way to a “new life.” In the past, I have placed landmines in the pathway of everyone in my life and left them to pick up the pieces. Now, I have partners to help me . It’s not just me against my demons. It’s my “team” against my demons. This would never have happened without EMB. Thank you New Life for the tools that I can use to touch others. – Curtis