- Should I put off my wedding to someone who is defiant, swears, and thinks differently than I do?
- My disengaged husband always runs home to his mother.
- If the Bible is against an issue, why do Christians debate it?
- Comment: A husband and wife need to teach their kids about issues like homosexuality.
- Comment: A couple should spend time before marriage discussing issues and how you would teach them to your kids.
- Does God expect me to keep a relationship with my 25yo son who is involved with drugs?
Is This The One
How We Love
7 Minute Marriage Solution
Being Christian by Stephen Arterburn (available from Amazon.com)
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.