Topics: Trust, Sexuality Integrity, Suicide, Depression, Marriage, Weight Loss
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer and Chris Williams, a therapist specializing in addiction, trauma and family recovery
- After 3wks into WeDared.com, how can I rebuild trust with my wife?
- What is the next step after my husband is released from the hospital for depression and addiction?
- My wife is willing to go to the Marriage Workshop, but she has peace about ending our marriage.
- How do I get past my fear of weight loss surgery?
- My adult son and I are bothered by the immodest attire women wear to church; what can be done?
This is the Marriage Solution Workshop testimony Steve read on the radio today –
My life before this weekend had gotten into a place feeling very stressed, confused, frustrated and detached. My husband and I had been married 8 years, together for 15. We always had struggles, but they worsened tremendously with the birth of our first child and transition into parenthood. The inability to communicate and be on the same page became such a huge road block we couldn’t get around. All the trying just brought arguing and resentment to the point of us ending up in the bomb dropping zone of threatening each other with divorce, just because that seemed like it might be the easiest and safest thing to do. This New Life Marriage Solution weekend has been intense, but so great and emotionally rejuvenating. It has been life changing and extremely eye opening! It has helped me find healing and faith again by God’s grace. I got so much more than I ever even anticipated or expected! I have a greater understanding that we both contributed to the brokenness, but the brokenness can and has started being pieced back together. With Jesus’ help we can piece this puzzle back together! – Jessica