Topics: Affairs, Reconciliation, Intimacy, Alcoholics, Dating, Christian Walk, Separation
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer and Guest Host Chris Williams, a therapist specializing in addiction, trauma and family recovery
- My narcissist husband had an affair and I kicked him out; is there any hope?
- Why can’t I be honest with my husband about my feelings?
- I have been sober for 5yrs thanks to the Healing Is a Choice workshop!
- Is it a problem that my girlfriend and I are unequally yoked spiritually?
- After separation and 9mos of counseling, my husband has made no progress; what now?
This is the Healing is a Choice Workshop testimony Steve read on the radio today –
Before this weekend, I had learned to live my life in isolation and protected from others. My “stuff” of hurt, pain, disappointment, and fear has kept me in my own prison. I hid so you wouldn’t see who I am and not like me. This weekend has been a like changing experience for me. With safe people I will come out from the shadows and into the light of connection and freedom to be who God designed me to be . . . connected to a community of loving, caring people. I leave here lighter than I came, my “stuff” is on a rock in a bucket, surrendered to a loving compassionate God that accepts me and forgives me. To anyone considering attending this event I’d say run, drive, fly – however you can – get to a Healing Is A Choice Weekend. Come with a purpose and willingness to change and watch what God will do for you! – Scott