Topics: Dating, Caregiver, Getting Unstuck, Christian Walk, Difficult Conversations, Depression, Grief
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Guest Hosts Marilyn Meberg and Luci Swindoll
Caller Questions (recorded on the New Life Alaska Cruise):
- I was hurt when my dad had an affair; how can I heal from it so I can date?
- How can a caregiver keep sane and not be absorbed into the ill person?
- Can you get stuck in your healing because you keep praying for someone to change?
- Are we missing out if we aren’t involved in any type of therapy or healing group?
- Should I let my ex-daughter-in-law know I have contact with my out-of-wedlock grandchild?
- How do I move out of sadness and depression?
- What does grieving look like? Screaming? Crying? Anger?