- My boyfriend of one year is in love with me; am I being too cautious if I don’t feel the same?
- How can I help my 35yo son who has been homeless for 10yrs?
- Should I separate from my husband who has had a porn addiction for 45yrs?
- My mom only showed tough love; how do I NOT turn into that kind of parent?
- Now that the kids are grown, is it OK to divorce my husband?
This is the Every Man’s Battle Workshop testimony Steve read on the radio today:
God started the EMB workshop for me. I have learned more about myself, marriage, and my wife this weekend then I have my entire life. I finally feel like I can live a shame free life for the first time since my wife found out about my addiction. If I continue to act out after learning the things that I have learned this weekend, then I truly do not deserve to be with my wife. This EMB workshop has helped me to see both my marriage and my wife in a whole different and better light. – Corey