Audio: Download and Listen
Topics: Parenting, Divorce, Affair, Depression, Anxiety, Dating, Bipolar, Marriage, Trust,
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Denham, Milan Yerkovich
- Is it right for my ex-husband to not allow any contact with my 5 yo daughter?
- My husband is having an affair. Shall I tell the other woman’s husband?
- How can I help my friend who had a head injury while serving in Iraq and is now depressed?
- Shall I lead a woman’s group if I have anxiety issues?
- Shouldn’t I feel offended having received a “Hey Sexy” message from a church musician?
- My church reaches out to my homeless Bipolar husband. Why won’t they help me, too?
- I had an affair, and married her. Now she is having an affair. Help.
How We Love Our Kids
Healing Is a Choice
Walking Into Walls
Is This the One
Every Womans Battle
Link to New Life Live: July 26, 2012