- After several affairs, we are divorcing; how do we explain it to the grandkids who adore him?
- My father is angry at me for marrying my husband; how do I get him to accept my husband?
- My husband’s family is unkind; why would he just say to accept it?
- Has my daughter been affected by me growing up in an enmeshed family?
- Do I set boundaries or leave if my husband uses porn again?
Here is the Women in the Battle workshop testimony Steve read on the radio today:
Prior to this weekend, my husband and I could never resolve issues because hurt, frustration, and disappointment were always chasing us around. This weekend has been life changing. The new techniques and understanding of each other’s baggage has lifted the scales from my eyes so that I can see my husband as the man God intended. Anyone considering attending the New Life Marriage Weekend should sign up now! Beg, borrow or steal to get there, but go! – Kirsten