Topics: Anxiety, Teens, Divorce, Mother Issues, Codependency, Sexual Integrity, Avoiders
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop and Guest Host Chris Williams, a therapist specializing in addiction, trauma and family recovery
- How can I help my students with their anxiety?
- I am on the fence about divorce; do I have biblical grounds?
- Should I save my mom again or let her hit rock bottom financially?
- My wife thinks that fantasizing about a woman is the same as an affair (Matthew 5:28).
- I am at my wit’s end with my avoider husband; what should I do?
This is the Marriage Solution Workshop testimony Steve read on the radio today –
My life before this marriage weekend was horrible. I avoided all issues and tried to please my wife in ways other than on a relational and emotional level. I wanted to spend more time at work rather than deal with my wife at home. This marriage weekend has taught me better ways to communicate and relate to my wife, and how to comfort her. I also learned how to release and open up. Anyone considering a marriage workshop should definitely go to this life altering weekend. – Mike