- How can I support my kids and me and not have to go back to my physically abusive husband?
- My husband has alcoholics in his family; is that why he is so critical?
- After I had a mastectomy, my fiancé changed; should I break it off?
- A married man is attracted to me since my recent divorce; what should I do?
- What can I do to help my 26yo son who has been in jail, lost his job and now won’t leave his room?
This is the Marriage Solution Workshop testimony Steve read on the radio today –
Our marriage was stuck in repeating cycles of chaos, hurt, frustration and injury. The downward spiral of blame and wondering why all the help and attempts of repair weren’t working was pushing us toward divorce as the easiest and only repair. This New Life Marriage Weekend has been an answer to prayer! It has been truth and love in candid form. It has brought about a perspective change to each of us and given us tangible tools to see each other differently. This workshop has given us understanding as to why we do what we do and how to shift towards love and healing. I am leaving with a feeling of freedom, renewed hope, and an awareness of being washed in grace for myself and my spouse. – Christy