- Can I set boundaries for my husband not to date while we are separated?
- I am getting anxious thinking about retirement with my husband who doesn’t communicate.
- How do I break the vicious cycle of anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts?
- My daughter is engaged to an alcoholic; how can I learn to relate to him?
- As the leader of a young adult group, how should I handle the division between two of the girls?
This is the Healing is a Choice Workshop testimony Steve read on the radio today –
I have given up hating my dad this weekend and have given that hatred to God. I can’t handle it, but my Savior can. My father molested my two daughters when they were very small children for several years. Thank God for my supportive wife and pastor or I would be in jail for murder. I also gave up my hatred for my son-in-law that beat my daughter and grandchildren. I have asked God to give me the ability to see whatever is good in my son-in-law. I’m grateful to finally get rid of the hatred. It was hurting me and no one else. I’ll keep my little stone with me to keep Satan off my back and to prevent him from causing me to return to my painful hateful state. I gave praise to my God for He supplies all my needs in Christ Jesus, “therefore I pray that He will increase and I will decrease”. Thank you New Life Ministries for providing the guidance I needed to step out in faith. – Jim