- What help is there for women with pornography and sexual addictions?
- My husband is involved with porn stars; why does he say it is my fault?
- How do I respond to a church that says my trauma and illness is from my unbelief?
- Should I allow my husband’s ex-girlfriend to move in with him while we are separated?
- What boundaries should I place on a husband who has walked out 3 times in 8 months?
This is the Every Man’s Battle Workshop testimony Steve read on the radio today –
This weekend I have realized that this problem is NOT my wife’s fault! I subconsciously have been blaming her for my acting out, thinking “If she would only respect me, or love me just as I am, I wouldn’t have to do pornography to fill the void.” This weekend I have learned the value and importance of being involved in a men’s group, and that there is strength in a group. I have also realized that Jesus’ blood covered my sins, EVERYTHING that I have done. Nothing I have done is too terrible or too big not to be covered by Jesus’ blood. Now I can leave it to Him and I don’t have to just try harder. I can trust that God will be on this journey with me. Thank you New Life. – Wayne