- How should I respond to my husband when he does not take responsibility for his actions?
- I need help to grieve my life dreams.
- Why does one teen suicide lead to others?
- My husband is a policeman and will not talk about why he is unhappy; what can I do?
- I have an upcoming court date; will God or the judge dictate the outcome?
Here is the Women in the Battle workshop testimony Steve read on the radio today:
I have felt so alone, lost in my pain, and just been migrating from one thing to the next task-in a trauma-induced state. I have been unable to “process” anything. I have felt lost, even suicidal. This weekend has been safe and so reassuring that I am not the only one who has lived or is living with a sexually addicted spouse. It has been a blessing to have carved-out this time with the small group and counselor. We could share without distractions and interruptions. WITB and EMB are tremendous tools and blessings. I leave here with tools and understanding of getting centered and less emotionally sad—and more anger so I can deal specifically with issues. I have been able to find my voice which was lost long ago—and to work on a plan for my safety and sanity. To any woman considering this weekend, I would tell her GO!! Do anything to be attend. – Lisa