New Life Live: June 9, 2016
Topics: Confrontation, Friendship, Grandparenting, Childhood Issues, Marriage, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Intimacy
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- I have a dysfunctional family; how do I reconcile with my sister?
- My 9yo grandson is very smart, but very rude and obnoxious; what can I do to change his behavior?
- Is it normal for a husband to need space and not be intimate during his sexual addiction recovery?
- I am the caregiver for my angry and abusive husband; is it OK to separate him on another floor for our safety?
- I found out my 21yo daughter is gay when I saw them kiss; how should I respond?
Healing Is a Choice
How We Love
How We Love Our Kids
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |