- I might have an STD and it scares me; how do I learn to forgive myself and move on?
- How can a Christian who knows that worry is a sin be anxious and disheartened?
- How do I get my wayward wife to come back home and not marry the man she is having an affair with?
- My wife left me for another man; is it true that men need to grieve after divorcing?
- We can’t afford to separate; do I keep quiet and not confront my husband for his texting and flirting?
Here is the Women in the Battle workshop testimony Steve read on the radio today:
Before coming to this workshop, I was unsure of myself. I felt insignificant and badly hurt and rejected. I was unsure of anything, but I knew I had to get on with my life, but how? Since coming to this weekend, I now feel loved on and know without a shadow of a doubt that Jesus loves me for me and I am more than enough. Now I have a battle plan for me! I am leaving this workshop holding my head up high and looking forward to life in a positive way. I have 6 new sisters that I can be accountable to. – Susan