- How can I help my mom set boundaries with my extremely paranoid and controlling dad?
- Was I right to give my 18yo daughter an ultimatum that caused her to move out?
- I attended Every Man’s Battle and it was life-changing!
- My 14yo daughter is attracted to girls and wants the feeling to go away; what can I tell her?
- Since I lost my husband last year, my 17yo daughter is out of control.
- After a bad divorce and drugs, how do I get discernment to know I am hearing from God?
St. Patrick Quote:Christ with me,
Christ before me,
Christ behind me,
Christ in me,
Christ beneath me,
Christ above me,
Christ on my right,
Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down,
Christ when I sit down,
Christ when I arise,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me.
This is the Every Man’s Battle testimony Steve read on the radio today:
This morning I am feeling a little drained after all the emotions I have experienced this weekend. Also, I am feeling hopeful. Hopeful that things really have changed. I don’t have to be the man I was, a sad little man with a secret so dark he could not share it with anyone; a secret that was destroying me; a secret that was slowly eating me alive. Instead, I can be the man God meant for me to be, a man of integrity who loves and protects his wife; a man who walks with God and seeks after righteousness; a man that I always have wanted to be. – Paul