From the Archives of New Life Live, This Show Originally Aired February 25, 2004
- Where do you draw the line between chemical imbalance and whining?
- How do you cope every day with the limitations of a special needs child?
- My physician husband has one thousand pairs of shoes and will not get help for his shopping addiction.
- I found out when my mom passed that she was schizophrenic; how do I overcome stumbling blocks in my own life?
- What does it mean if I waste time fantasizing about things I do not have?