- I just found out my husband had a child with another woman; what shall I do?
- My 3rd wife and I are both broken people; how do we heal from our past wounds?
- Comment: The first caller should stand by her man.
- How do I communicate with an avoider husband?
- Comment: Thank you for a program that is in touch with God.
My life has been a nightmare for the past 4 to 5 years. I was in despair and lonely, and afraid. I felt as though the only safe place was away from my husband and home, and taking away my kids to safety. I was starting to breakdown physically. This WITB weekend has been so enriching in support, compassion, and knowledge and full of the Holy Spirit. I am leaving the weekend with knowledge about the problem, tools in hand for a plan of action, and with assurance that God loves me and will see me through this. This weekend has been the best thing I could do for my healing, serenity, and peace of mind! – Judy