New Life Live: May 15, 2014
Topics: Childhood Abuse, Trust, Anxiety, Confrontation, Mother Issues, Guilt, Vacillators
Hosts: Steve Arterburn and Guest Host Marilyn Meberg
- How do I reverse the lack of trust and anxiety from my mom abusing me in childhood?
- I just found out my husband secretly divorced me 27yrs ago; should I confront him?
- My 77yo mom is obsessed with men; how can I and my siblings talk to her about it?
- Is it my fault my 39yo son has low self-esteem and is marrying a controlling woman?
- Am I a vacillator? How can I be more direct in my conversations?
7 Minute Marriage Solution
Healing Is a Choice
Walking Into Walls
How To Have That Difficult Conversation
How We Love Our Kids
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
The audio for this show will be posted later today. Please check back!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |