- My son’s girlfriend is too flirtatious at family gatherings; should my husband say something?
- I feel like I am not waiting on God if I try online dating.
- What boundaries can I set for my unfaithful husband before the Every Man’s Battle workshop?
- How can I save my marriage after my disconnected husband possibly had an affair?
- My husband of 5yrs does not provide and won’t help out; am I crazy to file for divorce?
This is the Marriage Solution Workshop testimony Steve read on the radio today –
My husband of 21 years and I were living like roommates—taking care of business and our teen at home, communicating superficially, with lots of hurt. I knew it could be better, but didn’t know what to do. This weekend has been marriage-changing! We learned about attachment styles, and how those early experiences affect our communication and perceptions now. We learned a fantastic listening and communicating method. We met new friends, and learned that many couples struggle. I am leaving this weekend with a change of heart. I came to get tools; I am leaving with what I needed-a heart more open to listening to my husband, working on respect and communication; and I got tools. I think this workshop would benefit every marriage. Learning how to love is basic—it changes our connection to our spouses and everyone else we come into contact with. – Cathy
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.