- Is it wrong to not like my mother and not honor her?
- How do I break free from my alcohol and gambling addictions?
- My 16yo grandson is affected by his mom’s constant string of men; should I take him in?
- I am losing friends and wonder if I am a bigger jerk than I think I am?
- How can I motivate my teens to help with the housework?
This is the Healing is a Choice survey response Steve read on the radio today:
When I went to the Healing is a Choice workshop, I was in a lot of pain due to a divorce. I had done all I knew to do, and didn’t know what else to do to heal from the pain. The Healing is a Choice weekend put me on a path of healing. It started off by offering empathy for the pain I was in, and then gave me guidance where to go from there. The workshop was very valuable to me. I received what I went for, and have appreciated it ever since!