From the Archives of New Life Live, This Show Originally Aired November 4, 2003
- I confronted our youth pastor and he used graphic language; I am concerned he uses these words with my kids.
- How should I explain to my young children that Mom and Dad divorced 3yrs ago?
- Our pastor says if we discipline a church leader because he is condoning his son’s adultery, then we have to discipline those who do not tithe.
- Should we adopt despite our fear that he will have an attachment disorder?
- How do I get over my husband’s adultery after divorcing him 2yrs ago?
- My parents are believing for healing and Mom will not go back to the doctor; how can I talk to them?
Download the tip sheet: 6 Steps to Positive Parenting After Divorce
How To Have That Difficult Conversation (newer version of Boundaries Face to Face)
More Jesus, Less Religion
Changes That Heal (How People Grow is no longer available at New Life)