- My husband says to stop expecting more affection from him; are my expectations too high?
- I feel like the first caller’s husband; how do I accommodate my wife?
- What is the next step after my husband wants to quit counseling because he fears stirring up anger?
- Do I have an attachment disorder since I can’t fully love my family?
- Am I harming my marriage by focusing on the Word instead of my husband?
This is the Every Man’s Battle testimony Steve read on the radio today:
I’ve gone through a few “low points” in my life because of my sexual sin. Each time this happens, my heart breaks and I figure out a plan on my own to deal with it and change. Every “plan” I’ve developed has eventually failed because I developed it on my own and it led to isolation. Now, after my worst “low point” came 6 weeks ago, EMB has just given me GAME-CHANGING knowledge to go along with my heart to change. Never in my life have I felt more confident in conquering this sin because for the first time in my life I’m genuinely connected with others who struggle with the same thing I do and want to change. It’s time to go back into battle and this time I’m not gonna get my ass kicked because I know myself and I know the enemy. Game on! – Geoff