New Life Live: November 8, 2016
Topics: Drug Addiction, Christian Walk, Church Life, Parenting, Grief, Siblings
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- I have been clean for 8mos from multiple drug addictions; can God’s will still be done in my life?
- How do I know I am making the right choice to leave my church?
- Why do Christians let computers and cell phones distract them from God?
- My 7yo son is acting out since my recent divorce from his bipolar father; what should I do?
- How do I cope with my sister causing me to be written out of our parents’ will?
Take Your Life Bank
Life Recovery Bible
Forgiving the Unforgivable
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |