New Life Live: October 17, 2012
Topics: Dating, Panic Attacks, Adoption, Parenting, Bi-polar, Introvert, Grief,
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Sheri Denham
- How do I get a date worth keeping?
- Why do I have panic attacks, and how do I overcome them?
- I struggle with not liking my adopted son. What can I do to feel that love?
- It was helpful in finding out that my child is Bi-polar.
- Can I carry being an introvert too far?
- I was able to grieve the loss of my parents and go through the anger of being adopted.
- How do I get out of a bad dating situation?
Is This the One
Forgiving our Parents Forgiving Ourselves
The Book of Life Recovery
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |