- After an emotional affair, how do I regain my wife’s trust?
- The moral failure of a church leader has shaken our church’s faith; how do we heal?
- How do I talk to my daughter about her finances after I took in her family of 7 when their house was foreclosed?
- My pastor is advising me to do something evil to bring about something good.
- My 16yo sister is failing school since I joined the military; how can I help her?
This is the Every Man’s Battle testimony Steve read on the radio today:
For decades I hoped to end my viewing of pornography by sheer force; which never worked for long. Today, I leave this workshop with two very important things that I previously lacked; a well-defined plan, and support from men who don’t condemn me. They may challenge my ideas and assumptions, but they don’t condemn.
I also am leaving excited about the contributions that I can make in the lives of my fellow warriors by supporting and encouraging them; or even just by listening to them.
I know that I am changed for the better. I look forward to running this marathon with my heavenly Father next to me every step of the way.
I am so thankful for this important ministry! – David