- I have been using your Life Recovery Bible for 3yrs in my prison ministry!
- How can I respond to my two sisters who think I am selfish for not marrying?
- My drug addict husband crossed the line and we separated; what is my next step?
- Is it possible my husband never loved me in 32yrs of marriage?
- How can I deal with my husband’s procrastination?
This is the Marriage Solution Workshop testimony that was read on the radio today:
We have been married for 26 years with 6 kids. I was going to file and this was going to be the last resort. I thought it was a perfect time after receiving a little inheritance (so money wasn’t stopping me.) I thought this workshop would help me to decide. I realize now that I was pushing my husband in the basement and keeping him from being with me. We really want the same thing to be close and to be loved.
We now have the tools and I have hope. I am from a background where my mom was married 4 times. This weekend helped me not to just give up, but to learn to communicate. I am leaving this weekend with hope and clear direction. This workshop has been so worth the money, and the 9 hour drive! – Kelly