New Life Live: September 29, 2015
Topics: Grief, Alcoholics, Intimacy, Dating, Newlyweds, Lying, Grandparenting
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- Why can’t I get past the death of my husband 6yrs ago?
- I am a recovering alcoholic in marriage counseling, but my wife no longer feels anything for me.
- Is it superficial for my boyfriend to want me to make physical changes?
- Last year my daughter married a guy who lied to get out of work; is their hope for their marriage?
- How do I explain why my 14yo grandson’s alcoholic dad did not call him on his birthday?
Twelve Laws of Life Recovery
Twelve Gifts of Life Recovery
Is This The One
How We Love Our Kids
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.*
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |