God’s Word is
essential to our life. Without it, we will doubt, despair, and forget that God
is good and that He’s for us. This year
will be marked with joy and difficulty’through these times it is
imperative to carry God’s promises with you. I encourage you to pick one or
more of these to read every day of the week. When a new week begins, pick a new
promise of God. Your heart will soak up this truth and you’ll be encouraged to
persevere through it all.
25 Great Promises
of God by Mike Yorkey
1. Psalm 51:12 – God gives joy.
2. Isaiah 26:3 – God will give you peace.
3. John 15:9-11 – Christ wants your joy to be full.
4. John 15:11 – Christ’s joy will remain in you.
5. Philippians 4:6-9 – You can have peace
When You Need Help
6. Deuteronomy 10:18 – God promises to provide justice, food, and raiment to
7. Deuteronomy 14:29 – God promises sufficient food for the fatherless.
8. Psalm 10:14 – God promises to help the fatherless.
9. Psalm 40:17 – God knows you and will help you.
10. Psalm 46:1 – God is a very present help in trouble.
11. Psalm 68:5 – God promises to be a father to the fatherless
When You Feel Your Efforts Are in Vain
12. Psalm 30:5 – Your weeping won’t last forever.
13. Proverbs 22:6 – If you train your children in the way they should go, even
if you don’t see signs now, they will not depart from it when they grow up.
When You Can’t Take It Any More
14. Psalm 18:32 – God girds you with strength.
15. Ephesians 3:16-20 – God will strengthen your inner self.
16. Philippians 4:7 – God will keep your heart and mind.
When You Don’t Feel Smart Enough
17. Proverbs 2:6-7 – God stores up wisdom for you.
18. Proverbs 3:5-6 – God will direct your path.
When You Have Your Own Needs
19. Isaiah 54:5 – God tells Israel that He is her husband (a great promise for
20. Matthew 21:22 – God will answer your prayers.
21. Philippians 4:19 – God will supply your needs.
When You Have Failed
22. Joshua 1:8-9 – You can be successful if you make the right choices.
23. Psalm 37:4-5 – If you trust Him, He will work things out.
24. Colossians 1:13-14; 2:13 – God will forgive you.
25. Ephesians 1:6 – You are accepted in Christ.